IND vs AUS 4th Test: The final match of Border-Gavaskar Trophy 2023 between India and Australia will be played in Ahmedabad. Narendra Modi Played in the stadium. Team India is leading 2-1 in this four test series. In such conditions this match will become decisive. Meanwhile, the Indian team’s record on this ground is excellent. In such situations, the team is likely to have the upper hand here. So far, the Indian team has played 14 Test matches at this ground, out of which they have won 6 and lost 2. Remaining 6 matches were drawn. Check out 10 unique figures from this field…
1. Highest Team Score: In a Test match here in November 2009, Sri Lanka scored 760 runs in an innings for the loss of 7 wickets.
2. Lowest Team Score: In April 2008, India were bowled out for just 76 in the first innings of a Test against South Africa here.
3. Biggest Success: South Africa beat India by an innings and 90 runs here in April 2008.
4. Closest Beat: India beat South Africa by 64 runs in a Test match here in November 1996.
5. Highest Runs: Former Indian cricketer Rahul Dravid scored 771 runs in 14 innings played in 7 matches at this ground.
6. Best innings: Former Sri Lankan cricketer Mahela Jayawardene played an innings of 275 runs here in November 2009.
7. Most Centuries: Rahul Dravid and Sachin Tendulkar scored 3 centuries each on this ground.
8. Most wickets: Former Indian spinner Anil Kumble took 36 wickets in 13 innings played in 7 matches here.
9. Best Bowling Innings: In November 1983, former Indian all-rounder Kapil Dev took 9 for 83 against the West Indies.
10. Most Matches: This record is held by Sachin Tendulkar. Sachin played 9 matches out of 14 matches held here.