HONOR 80 GT is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 SoC, 66W fast charging support, 4800mAh battery, 54MP primary camera and OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
Honor 80 GT Price
- The HONOR 80 GT is priced at RMB 3,299 (approx. Rs. 39,200) for the 12GB + 256GB model and RMB 3,599 (approx. Rs. 42,800) for the 16GB + 256GB version. The phone comes in Meteor Blue, White and Interstellar Black colors and will go on sale in China from January 1, 2023.
Honor 80 GT Specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 processor
- Up to 16GB RAM and 256GB storage
- Android 12 OS
- 54MP + 8MP + 2MP triple cameras
- 16MP front camera
- 4,800mAh battery, 66W fast charging
The HONOR 80 GT features a 6.67-inch FHD+ curved OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 2400×1080 pixels clarity, Punch-hole cutout for selfie snapper, 1400nits maximum brightness, 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming and 10-bit 1.07 billion colors. The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 SoC paired with Adreno GPU for graphics with 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. The handset boots Android 12-based Magic UI 7.0.
Moving on to the cameras, the HONOR 80 GT packs triple cameras on the back, a 54MP IMX800 primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash, an 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP macro camera with f/ 2.4 Aperture. There is a 16MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats.
The HONOR 80 GT packs a 4,800mAh battery with 66W fast charging support. Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS and a USB Type-C port. The phone is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor for security and stereo speakers.