For SBI (State Bank of India) users, there are several methods to check their account balance. They can take the online route and check the SBI account balance through the app or website or choose missed call, SMS and ATM options for the same. This way a customer does not have to walk to the bank, stand in queue or fill forms and other details just for SBI balance check. If you are new and don’t know how to use online, SMS, missed call and other services to check your SBI account balance, below is a simple step by step guide. Number of times SBI account balance check can be done using these services.
How to Check SBI Balance Using Missed Call
You can get your SBI account balance and mini statement details using Missed Call service. Bank will send details through SMS. This is useful when you are not using the smartphone or your internet or SMS balance is low. Here is how SBI balance check works using Missed Call service:
Enter your mobile number
To use SBI’s Missed Call Banking service to check account balance, you first need to register your mobile number with the bank account. How it happens:
- Send SMS ‘REG Account Number’ to 09223766666
- You will receive an SMS confirming whether your number is registered or not
- If confirmed, you can start using the service. otherwise, You need to visit your branch and update your mobile number
SBI Balance and Mini-Statement Inquiry Missed Call Numbers
After registration is completed, you can check SBI balance using Missed Call service. Give a missed call 09223766666 From your registered mobile number.
Alternatively, give a missed call 09223866666 from your registered mobile number for a mini-statement giving details of some recent transactions.
How to Check SBI Balance Using SMS
You can check SBI balance by sending the required SMS from you Mobile registration to avail SMS banking Service provided by the bank. Send an SMS 09223766666 from ‘BAL’ From your registered mobile number for SBI balance check.
Alternatively, you can get a mini statement with details of some recent transactions by sending an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666.
If your number is not registered yet, text ‘REG.’ to 09223488888 from your mobile number
Send SMS Account Number’. After sending the SMS, you will receive a registration confirmation SMS.
How to check SBI balance using USSD number
USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) can be used for SBI balance check. Follow these steps:
- First, you need to register by sending an SMS ‘09223440000 or 567676 from MBSREG’. You will receive an SMS to your registered number mentioning your user ID and default MPIN.
- Dial *595# and after providing your User ID select the relevant option from the list of options you will get.
- Press ‘Answer’ and select ‘Option 1’. For SBI Balance Check, select ‘Balance Enquiry’, while for Mini Statement which provides latest few transactions, select ‘Mini Statement’.
- Enter the MPIN and press ‘Send’
For SBI balance check, you can also call customer care number 1800112211 and 18004253800 from your mobile.
Check SBI Balance Online
There are two methods you can use for SBI balance checks online. It includes internet banking and Yono app. Here’s how they work:
- Open SBI Bank Portal or Click here.
- Enter login credentials – username, password and captcha.
- Once done, you can check SBI balance along with many other banking services online by going to account section.
In case, you are not registered for internet banking, you must use the pre-printed kit (PPK) received from your bank branch. However, if you do not have PPK, you can register through this Clicking here.
SBI offers its customers an integrated digital banking platform named YONO (All You Need) so that they can easily access a range of banking services at their fingertips. Using this app, you can check your SBI balance anytime, anywhere. Follow these steps:
- open up Yono app Or if you don’t have it, download the app from Play Store or App Store.
- Log in to the app.
- Click on ‘Accounts’ and select the account whose balance you want to check. If you wish, you can also download the statement by clicking on the ‘Download’ option.
SBI Anywhere Simple
- SBI corporate customers can check their account balance online through this method.
- Download the app or go to SBI Anywhere is a simple portal And login with your banking details
- After login, you can check your SBI account balance, fund transfer, mobile recharge, check last 10 transactions, get mini account statement and more.
How to Check SBI Balance Using ATM
You can also do an SBI balance check with your ATM-cum-debit card by visiting the nearest SBI ATM branch and following these steps:
- Place the ATM-cum-debit card in the designated slot.
- Enter a 4-digit PIN
- Select ‘Balance Enquiry’ and you can see the account balance amount on the screen.
Please note that there are limited free ATM transactions per month and beyond that, you will have to pay for each transaction. So, it is better to do one SBI Balance Check via SMS, Online, Missed Call, etc
SBI Balance Inquiry Numbers (Toll Free)
Further, you can check your SBI account balance or inquire about transactions using toll-free numbers 18001234 And 18002100.
F A Q
How to Check SBI Card Balance?
SBI Credit Card users can check their balance online through the SBI Card app or via SMS to the number 5676791 In the format mentioned below:
|Balance inquiry||BAL XXXX|
|Available credit and cash limit||Available XXXX|
|Block your lost or stolen card||Block XXXX|
|Final payment status||Payment XXXX|
|Reward point summary||Reward XXXX|
|Subscribe to e-Statement||ESTMT XXXX|
|Request for duplicate statement||DSTMT XXXX MM (MM is the statement month|
Source by 91 Mobiles
Written By Sabhitech