Jio Cinemas is the official live streaming partner of the FIFA World Cup 2022 in India. It allows users of telecom services including Airtel, Jio, V and BSNL to stream all World Cup matches played in Qatar online for free. Jio Cinema also offers pre-match and post-match for every game of the Football World Cup, which can be streamed through the streaming platform’s app and website. Read on to know how to download Jio Cinema app on mobile phone and laptop/PC to stream FIFA World Cup 2022 online for free via Jio Cinema app.
How to Download Jio Cinema App to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 for Free
- open up Google Play Store On your Android phone
- Now, search for ‘jiocinema’ in the search bar
- Download the first app that appears by tapping ‘Install’
- After installation, open the Jio Cinema app and login with your mobile number.
- After logging in, select your preferred content languages and you’re done.
- Go to sports section to start streaming FIFA World Cup 2022 online
On the iPhone
- open up App Store on your iPhone
- Now, search for ‘jiocinema’ from the search tab
- Download the app from the results page by tapping ‘Install’
- After installation, open the Jio Cinema app and login with your Jio mobile number. There are two ways to login, one is through OTP and the other is through Jio SIM where the app will automatically detect your mobile number
- After logging in, select your preferred content languages and you’re good to go
- Look for sports section to stream FIFA World Cup 2022
On Windows Laptop/ PC and Mac
You don’t need to download Jio Cinema app on laptop/PC to stream FIFA World Cup 2022 online. Just visit Jio Cinema web page And login with your Airtel, Jio, Vi or BSNL number if required to watch World Cup matches.
Can you download Jio Cinema app on TV for FIFA World Cup 2022 live streaming?
Yes you can. Apart from laptops and mobile phones, users can also enjoy Jio Cinema content on their TVs. such as Jio saidThe Jio Cinema app is available for download on several TVs from different providers like Samsung TVs with Tizen OS 2.4 and above, Fire TVs with OS 6 and above, Android TVs running version 7 and above and finally Apple TV with OS 10 and above. .
Do you need a Jio SIM to use the Jio Cinema app?
No, you don’t need a Jio SIM to use the Jio Cinema app. Mukesh Ambani-promoted telco Jio has made its video streaming platform free to all. This will allow Airtel, Vi and BSNL users to download the Jio Cinema app on their devices and stream its content including FIFA World Cup 2022 for free.
“The FIFA World Cup is a total communal experience, and we want to provide content that brings everyone together across the country to enjoy the world’s greatest show,” he said. Viacom 18 Sports Head of Content Siddharth Sharma. “Our programming in five languages caters to a wider audience and complements the unprecedented live coverage of the event on JioCinema, which is now available for download to all telecom subscribers.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jio Cinema App?
Jio Cinema is an on-demand streaming platform developed and operated by Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited. Through the app, users can access a huge library of entertainment content in the form of original shows, movies, documentaries, trailers and sporting events. Available only to Jio users, the app can be installed on various mediums and devices such as mobile phones, tablets, TVs and the web. To further enhance the experience, the app also includes several key features such as the ability to download content, search by voice, watchlist creation and much more.
Does Jio Movie support screencasting?
Yes, those who don’t want to install the Jio Cinema app on their supported smart TVs and devices can play the content on the big screen through screencasting. To start it, go to any movie or show in the app and tap on the ‘Casting’ icon at the top of the video player to start casting. Make sure both your mobile and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Which all languages does Jio Cinema support?
Users can watch Jio Cinema content in these different languages: