UPSC Recruitment 2023: Youth who are waiting for government jobs have got a great opportunity. Union Public Service Commission has conducted recruitment for various officer posts. Under this recruitment drive, candidates will be appointed for a total of 43 posts like Assistant Director, Assistant Library and Information Officer, Mineral Officer etc. Eligible and willing candidates who want to apply for these posts can fill the form in the prescribed format before the last date.
Apply from this website
Applications for these posts of UPSC can be done online only. For this, candidates should visit this website – upsconline.nic.inalso know that the applications for these posts have started and the last date to apply 16 March 2023 There is
Who can apply
To apply for these vacancies, everything from educational qualification to age limit differs according to the post. It is advisable to check the notice given on the official website to get detailed information about each post. You can also click on this direct link to view the notice.
How much is the application fee?
Candidates can apply for these vacancies Rs. 25 fee to be paid. At the same time, SC, ST, PWD and women candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
You can fill the form with these easy steps
- To fill the form for these vacancies, first go to this website of UPSC – upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link written here – One Time Registration. Create a registration profile by clicking on it.
- Now fill the form for the post you want to apply for.
- Enter all the details and upload the required documents. After that pay the fee and submit the form.
- If you want, take a print out for future reference. This may be useful in future.
Click on this direct link to apply.
NIPER has released many vacancies including PRO, apply with the help of this direct link