OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- Camera: Sony IMX 766 50MP+8MP+2MP AI Triple Camera with 4K@30FPS|1080p video at 30/60 fps | 32MP Front camera with 1080p video at 30/60 fps | Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 120 fps, 720p video at 240 fps | Time-Lapse: 1080p 120fps;720p 240fps
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI – The octa-core Dimensity 1200-AI features one of the fastest smartphone CPUs ever: the 3GHz Arm Cortex-A78 provides the most immediate response, with up to 22% faster CPU performance while also being 25% more power-efficient versus the previous generation. OTG Compatible: Yes
- Display: 6.43-inch, 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display | Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels | 410 PPI | Aspect Ratio: 20:9 | Support sRGB, Display P3
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory on UFS 3.1 storage system.
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano + nano) | Currently supports dual 5G SIM Cards
- Operating System: OxygenOS 11.3 operating system based on Android 11
- Battery: Dual Cell 4500mAH lithium-ion battery
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 2 Years of software updates and 3 years of Android security patches
- Main camera features: Ultra Clear 50MP Photography, AI Photo Enhancement presets, AI Video Enhancement, Nightscape Ultra, Auto HDR, Portrait Mode, Pro-Mode, Ultra-Wide Mode. Front camera features – Dual View Video, Group Shot 2.0, Face Unlock, HDR, Screen Flash
Set Lowest Price Alert
Notify me, when price drops
Set Alert for Product: OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) - Rs. 27,899
Amazon Customer –
Superb and amazing smartphone.
One olus only
Shivam rajput –
Best performance,good in camera quality,
Back pannel is so unique and feel so smooth
Shubham kushwah –
Best product under 30K . I had purchased it for 30K.
Fast charging with wrap charging feature 65watt . 0 to 50% battery in just 10-15 minutes.
Camera is also good
You will have smooth experience as it is dimesity1200 processor on of top processor
I don’t play games so can’t say about gaming.
Sound is also loud and clear.
Overall worth it product for this price range
– Little bit heat up when you use mobile while charging.
Bharti sagar –
Amazon Customer –
After using the phone for 1 year my overall reaction is very good. I am not a big gamer, used mostly for calls, messages, mails web surfing, netflix, youtube, etc. No heating issues, device is fast, screen resoulution is good, sturdy phone no damages after few drops. Photos and videos are pretty good(don’t expect to be at par with iphone/samsumg s series). Charging is fairly fast. Sometime calliing issues in the form of voice travelling from one side only. Not much options for themes or app cloning. Overall, a good phone for noraml office goers.
KIRIT PAREKH –
Overall it’s a nice product. Oneplus is quite a trusted brand. Battery charging is quite fast but battery backup is not to the mark. If your usage is high, then there is only one day battery backup. Sometimes I need to charge my phone twice a day also. But still I like using oneplus devices.
Nikita Jadhav –
I am currently using nord 2 from 8 months and I would recommend one not to purchase nord 2. Lots of bugs inside.
1. My video doesn’t work. I have to restart my phone everytime before I shoot a video then it will save to gallery
2. Bluetooth connectivity issue.
3. If you are using any app it will automatically take you to home page and sometimes locks the phone.
4. Incoming call won’t be seen sometimes
5. Battery drains quickly.
Overall a big no for this phone. I literally wasted my money and I am not at all satisfied with the product.
Guys look for a better phone. Invest in good product rather then investing and regretting.
Saif Shaikh –
Battery is excellent. Very fast charging. Good camera. Great phone by OnePlus.