Microsoft Surface GO 3 8VA-00013 10.5″ (26.67 cms) Laptop (Intel Pentium T6600 Processor/8GB/128GB SSD/Windows 11 Home), Platinum
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available at Amazon.in.
- At amazon.in you can purchase Microsoft Surface GO 3 8VA-00013 10.5" (26.67 cms) Laptop (Intel Pentium T6600 Processor/8GB/128GB SSD/Windows 11 Home), Platinum for only Rs. 56,990
- The lowest price of Microsoft Surface GO 3 8VA-00013 10.5" (26.67 cms) Laptop (Intel Pentium T6600 Processor/8GB/128GB SSD/Windows 11 Home), Platinum was obtained on March 29, 2023 6:09 pm.
Set Lowest Price Alert
Notify me, when price drops
Set Alert for Product: Microsoft Surface GO 3 8VA-00013 10.5" (26.67 cms) Laptop (Intel Pentium T6600 Processor/8GB/128GB SSD/Windows 11 Home), Platinum - Rs. 56,990
Last Amazon price update was: March 29, 2023 6:09 pm
× Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com (Amazon.in, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, etc) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The surface go 3 is good for lite work on the go.
I’m sure everyone would be worried about the low storage of 128gb but it supports microsd cards up to 2tb. I’ve put a 1tb card in mine and it works well.
I wanted to buy the intel core i3 version of this but for some reason it is not available in India. Similarly the intel core i3 version of the surface go 2 was also not available in India.
I wanted a tablet that I could use to check on excel worksheets and other documents in the field and it I’m totally satisfied with the way it works with excel and other office programs.
The screen brightness outside in the field is not that good.
The internet connection is only through Wi-Fi, it does not support a SIM card to get internet via 4g lte, etc.
Never buy a Pentium processor in 2022 for mobility sake..come on Microsoft. 60k with keyboard is ridiculously high priced. Never recommended.
If It had came with Chrome Os , then it would’ve made sense.
Amazon Customer –
Product is good
rajat sood –
Battery dies quickly
Device heats up dangerously after using for 30mins
Doesn’t have any of the important apps to use for work
I have been using surface go 3 for the last few weeks and it has replaced my samsung tab s7 and Thinkpad.
1. Screen is very good and the touch response is much better. Since it runs on the windows OS some times the touch need to be little accurate.
2. I see the processor is pretty good at whatever you throw at it. i am running kindle app, onenote, excel parallelly and the cpu is under 50% and the RAM is at 65%. I3 could be awesome but for the purpose it is intended it is good.
3. Build is also good no complains there.
4. Some member complained about the heating in the first half an hour. I also found the same and when did few checking it was the windows updates, once it is done with all the update and it is not continuously running for at 100% it is pretty cool.
5.Initally I was using external keyboard and then after seeing its performance and overall laptop usage I decided to invest on the pen and keyboard.
If I have to do some coding I will surely go back to my Thinkpad but the intended purpose of this go is for light work like email, netflix, reading in kindle, note making and all that is done efficiently in this small form factor with a familiar UI.
If I buy Microsoft
Software should be free
I m asked to buy excel
Mahadevappa S. –
I am still using it in S mode. Many times sound is not working, need to restart again and again to resole sound issue, touch response is very slow. Word/excel document editing is not easy in this device, where it saves the document local/one drive, it is difficult to monitor. Battery life is not as expected.
Expect more improvements in this device so that we can use it more comfortably