JIPMER Jobs 2023: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invites applications for Group B and Group C posts. To apply for the recruitment, candidate should apply by visiting the official website jipmer.edu.in. The application process for this recruitment has started. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 18th March 2023. Candidates for the recruitment can download through the steps mentioned here.
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 80 vacancies of Group B and Group C posts. Various posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. Candidates applying for these posts can check the educational qualifications on the official site. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website on March 25. The exam results will be declared on April 2.
As per the notification, the age of the candidates to apply for the recruitment is fixed at 18 years.
Application fee is payable
Candidates applying for the recruitment have to pay the application fee. General/ EWS and OBC category candidates Rs. 1500 as an application fee. But SC/ST candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.1200. Meanwhile, PWBD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for Recruitment
- Step 1: First all candidates visit the official website jipmer.edu.in
- Step 2: Then click on advertisement tab on candidate homepage
- Step 3: Next click on the candidate registration link
- Step 4: Now fill the application form
- Step 5: After that pay the application fee
- Step 6: Finally submit the candidate form
- Step 7: After that download the candidate form
- Step 8: Finally candidates take a print out of the application form