HPCL Mumbai Jobs 2023: If you are looking for a job, this news is for you. Recently, a recruitment notification has been issued by HPCL according to which many posts are going to be recruited in the institute. 60 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website. Today is the last date to apply for this recruitment drive.
As per the notification, this recruitment drive will be conducted to fill 60 vacancies. In these posts, there are 30 vacancies for the post of Assistant Process Technician, 7 for the post of Assistant Boiler Technician, 18 vacancies for Assistant Fire, Safety Operator, Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical).
HPCL Mumbai Jobs 2023: Age Limit
As per the notification, the minimum age of the candidates applying for this recruitment drive should be 18 years. At the same time, the maximum age limit for applying candidates has been fixed at 25 years.
HPCL Mumbai Jobs 2023: Application Fee
Candidates applying for the recruitment have to pay the application fee. For this campaign General, Ex-Servicemen, OBC-NC and EWS candidates will pay Rs. 590 fee to be paid. Meanwhile, SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
HPCL Mumbai Jobs 2023: How to Apply
- Step 1: Candidates first visit the official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com to apply
- Step 2: Now on the candidate homepage click on Careers Tan and then click on Job Openings
- Step 3: Then fill the candidate application form
- Step 4: Then pay the application fee
- Step 5: Now submit the application form
- Step 6: Now download the candidate application form
- Step 7: Finally, take a print out of the form for future reference.